Craps is w88 casino games at, that generally employs standard rules. But there does exist some variations of the game that you need to understand. Some commonly followed rules are as follows.
Commonly followed rules
- High Point Craps: If the player gets the number 11 or 12, he wins the game on his first roll. If on initial roll, he gets 2 or 3, then the player gets another chance to try his luck. If he can establish 4 or 10 number as the point, then this total is to be exceeded in the next roll.
- Single Craps: This is a basic version, where the player gets to win on 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 12 roll. If he/she rolls 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 number, the game is lost.
- Die Rich Craps: In this version, there is used a single die. On getting the number 6, the player tends to win the game. But on 1, the pass line bet tends to lose, while 2 through 5 numbers help establish the point. 3 rolls are offered to the player to make a point. It is the derived number of rolls that determine payout amount. But rolling 1 will result in loss.
- Crapless Craps: On come out roll, player is not likely to lose. But on getting 7, he is a winner automatically. As the house edge gets quadrupled, this game is mostly avoided by experienced players.
- New York Craps: The rules come with lots of differences in this game. However, the major one is that there are not allowed Come & Don’t Come wagers. This rule is prevalent in Europe and the East Coast.
- Chuck a Luck: In this, 3 dices are rolled together from the shaker. The player gets to wager on numbers 1-6. The number of times the chosen number is derived on a roll is what determines the winning amount of the bettor. However, the novice player is likely to confuse between Craps and sic bo as the former is quite similar with it.
Know the best Craps Bets
- Pass Odds: If results derived from come-out roll are 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, then player is eligible to take odds simply by wagering multiple sets of pass line bet. New wager tends to win on making a point.
W88ok serves its customers 24/7/365 and offers immense fun.